Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17940 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,639 (₨ 103,898) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)