Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.722 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,689 (RM5,652) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)