Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 315%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.709 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 167% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,173 ($4,075) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)