Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27878 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 16% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 20,950 (₨75,148) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)