Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.795 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,267 (2,142KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (43 minutes ago)