Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 478 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.278 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,656 (5,240 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)