Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 398 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.443 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,116 (4,247 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)