Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.539 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,968 (5,952 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ibague costs COL$8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)