Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28713 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 20% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,499 (₨60,944) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 13,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 3 hours ago)