Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27579 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 21% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 20,608 (₨74,724) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)