Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28847 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 19% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,154 (₨73,333) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)