Cost of living comparison between Bhilai, India and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30117 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 19% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,100 (₨33,535) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)