Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31718 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 16% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,526 (₨33,186) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)