Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27507 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 19% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,526 (₨85,527) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)