Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 226 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18232 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,791 (₨ 141,464) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)