Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17339 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,720 (₨ 159,869) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)