Cost of living comparison between Berlin, Germany and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,636 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.272 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 125% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,105 (€2,077) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)