Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06852 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 85% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,066 (336,622 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)