Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05766 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 53% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,685 (497,440 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)