Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 225 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00140 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,650 (Rp 18,270,133) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)