Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.509 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 60% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,062 (2,761 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)