Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.726 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 65% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,404 (2,472 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)