Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.653 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 51% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,626 (2,756 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)