Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Aguascalientes, Mexico (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.976 MXN / LYDX *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 47% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,287 (894 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Riga costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)