Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.737 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 51% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,699 (2,744 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.74 (about 1 hour ago)