Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.546 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 61% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,161 (2,761 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)