Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.350 MXN / BZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 86% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,972 (BZ$4,382) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.48 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)