Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.507 MXN / BZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 88% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,261 (BZ$4,550) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)