Cost of living in Belize City, Belize vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.548 MXN / BZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 86% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,275 (BZ$5,265) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 8,640 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)