Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.844 MXN / BZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 125% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,237 (BZ$3,895) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (31 minutes ago)