Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 616 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.455 MXN / BZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 93% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,366 (BZ$4,904) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)