Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,208 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18481 MXN / RSD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,747 (133,903 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)