Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 470 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.009 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 82% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,728 (R$ 3,782) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)