Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.996 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 81% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,607 (R$ 3,771) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)