Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.698 MXN / TND
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 28% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,514 (1,554 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)