Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.130 MXN / TND
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 31% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,358 (2,434 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)