Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.796 MXN / TND
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 33% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,161 (2,672 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)