Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.977 MXN / TND
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 32% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,720 (2,253 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)