Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 342 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.790 MXN / TND
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 27% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,629 (1,878 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)