Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 726 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01350 MXN / LBP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 165% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,084 (2,450,072 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (23 minutes ago)