Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30053 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,985 (96,447 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)