Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.907 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 94% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,495 (元17,370) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)