Cost of living comparison between Beersheba, Israel and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.837 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 122% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,686 (7,171 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)