Cost of living comparison between Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.598 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 158% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,303 ($2,597) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (28 minutes ago)