Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 420 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.973 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 152% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,052 ($3,508) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (27 minutes ago)