Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 587 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.002 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 155% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,791 ($3,439) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)