Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 601 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.630 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 159% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,344 ($2,917) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)