Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03626 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 100% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,115 (1,492,595 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (about 3 hours ago)