Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03472 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 99% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,747 (1,375,062 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)