Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03110 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,026 (804,788 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$280 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (about 1 hour ago)