Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.034 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 60% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,457 (EC$5,467) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)