Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01581 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 52% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,588 (2,314,425 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)