Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 346%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.054 MXN / CHF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 295% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,020 (CHF 3,691) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)