Cost of living in Barrie, Canada compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.777 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrie (Canada) is 151% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,401 (C$2,279) in Barrie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)