Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 598 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00627 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 24% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,916 (COL$4,930,787) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Francisco, California costs $0.91 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)