Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00633 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,271 (COL$3,834,337) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (25 minutes ago)