Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 495 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00648 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 34% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,595 (COL$5,804,143) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (41 minutes ago)