Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00591 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,594 (COL$5,172,264) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $45 (42 minutes ago)