Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.779 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 149% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,150 (Bs 34,943) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)