Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 307%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.044 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 232% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,261 (Bs 30,461) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)