Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.858 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 188% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,931 (Bs 24,184) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)