Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00075 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 92% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 1,701 (Bs 2,276,968) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (27 minutes ago)