Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.767 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 175% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,794 (Bs 38,923) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)