Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27524 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,538 (₨103,684) in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)