Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 4% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,989 (Bs 86,793,988) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (43 minutes ago)