Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 30% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,841 (Bs 105,996,203) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (39 minutes ago)