Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,858 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.855 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 141% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,171 (€1,976) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (27 minutes ago)