Cost of living comparison between Baoding, China and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.989 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 44% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,956 (元6,008) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)