Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37671 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,675 (RD$ 84,085) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)