Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40825 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,103 (RD$ 83,535) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)