Cost of living comparison between Bangkok, Thailand and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.529 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 49% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,351 (44,107 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)