Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,486 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.577 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 55% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,214 (64,489 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)