Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.085 MXN / BND
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 105% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,668 (B$1,822) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)