Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 419 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.726 MXN / BND
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 77% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,669 (B$2,963) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)