Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00137 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,903 (Rp 17,470,342) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)