Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,230 (Rp 12,707,412) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)