Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03583 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 80% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,794 (1,306,079 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (26 minutes ago)