Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 886 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.476 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 158% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,310 ($3,210) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)