Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 527 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.598 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,956 (R$ 8,387) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)