Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.972 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 144% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,816 (AU$3,279) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)