Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.571 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 19,661 (4,301TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)