Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.695 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,746 (1,887TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)