Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 560 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.791 MXN / AZN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,413 (1,562 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (28 minutes ago)