Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.210 MXN / AZN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 7% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,051 (2,235 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (37 minutes ago)