Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37584 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 12,921 (Php34,379) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)