Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35543 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,900 (Php47,549) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)