Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01706 MXN / IQD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 576 prices entered by 54 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 80% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,671 (2,853,482 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)