Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.784 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,041 (€1,746) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨28,462 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,398 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 600KM (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩15,000 (about 2 hours ago)