Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38578 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,401 (Php63,252) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (25 minutes ago)